How to Volunteer
There are many ways to help us at the Corning Irish Heritage Center. Below are just a few ways you can help us in our mission to preserve Irish heritage in Southern Indiana.
If you'd like to contact us about volunteering, please call our board president Jason McCoy at 317-250-8766, message us on our Facebook page, e-mail us at , or stop by one of our monthly board meetings, which are held the first Monday of each month at 6:30 PM in the Curran House in Corning.
Ideas for volunteering with us:
- Work a position at the annual picnic
- Help rennovations on one of our restoration days
- Work a position at one of our concerts
- Help us find genealogy, pictures, and history on Corning, Indiana and the people who settled here
- Cook food for one of our events
- Help with cleanup before or after an event
- Deliver advertising for us to local businesses